Rubber Duckie Debugging WORKS!

Hi there! Just dropping in to jot down a super quick thought before it disappears. This week has been rough for me, programming wise. SO MANY ERROR MESSAGES! I even see them in my dreams! To be as annoying and as vague as I could possibly be, I think right now I'm biting off a bit more than I can chew and I really need to take a break or just force myself to focus on one thing at a time. However, I did have a little breakthrough today with one of my coding challenges. The problem with this challenge is that I couldn't wrap my mind around the very first part of it, which left me flustered when trying to figure out the rest. At the dinner table tonight, I started venting to my boyfriend about all my frustrations with these problems (code-related problems that is). Mid sentence, as I was complaining about said code challenge, I all of a sudden got it! It was so freaking unbelievable! I was finally able to understand what it was that I needed to do, after at least a day or two of going hard at it. I know about "Rubber Duckie Debugging", and I think I've even blogged about it before, but this is truly the first time I unintentionally practiced it and wow, it really works! Adding to my To Do list... buy a rubber duckie.